Thursday, May 12, 2011

Norah Jones: "What Am I to You?"

If I could trade lives/bodies/talents with anyone in the world, Norah Jones is definitely a finalist. She's just effortless -- she released four albums between 2002 and 2009 that achieved the ridiculous: Every single track is a masterpiece. She's hands-down the best modern jazz singer out there, and with nine Grammys to show for it.

Guys, if you want to induce a relaxed, come-hither evening, just put on some Norah Jones. Works every time. Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Brittany! I need you to post some political stuff! work is boring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any political stuff for you today, but I did finally get a substantive post up over at Context! Check it out! http://brittany-petersen.blogspot.com/2011/05/memoir-narcissism-incarnate-and-why.html

    ReplyDelete