Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Josh Kelley: "Georgia Clay"

Fellow music lovers,

I'm quite partial to music with a good melody that I can sing along to, especially when driving in my car with the windows down and the sun shining. We Chicagoans are being treated to such lovely weather today that it lends to an intense craving for this type of enjoyment.

Also, since I grew up listening to country music, I get all nostalgic and fuzzy inside when I hear a little bit of twang... Just a little twang. So, daijam readers, let me introduce "Georgia Clay" as the perfect conglomerate of a sing-along, melodic, slightly twangy form of musical indulgence.


'Til next Tuesday:

"Georgia Clay," performed by Josh Kelley
Original on Kelley's "Georgia Clay" (2011).
This post was written by Brittan Wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment