Friday, March 23, 2012

BB King: "Better Not Look Down"


GUESS WHO I'M SEEING LIVE TONIGHT!!! No, it's not Rebecca Black. It's the King himself, Mr. BB King. This is literally a life dream come true. I'm so excited, I can hardly type straight. I even made a Rebecca Black reference, so you know my shit is all out of whack. Today's jam is classic BB. You get the feeling he could go on all night. (I certainly hope so!)

So, dear readers, I have good news and bad news. The good news is that I'm reviving and renovating my main blog at brittany-petersen.blogspot.com! I'll be documenting my travel through seven European countries over the course of five weeks this April/May. So on top of seeing one of my idols perform tonight, I've been daydreaming and shopping online and booking reservations and staring at Google maps, trying to figure out how far a walk it'll be from my Paris hostel to the Eiffel Tower. (Answer: 1.5 miles, totally walkable) I leave in less than two weeks. I'm basically about to die of happiness.

The bad news is that this blog will be on hiatus while I'm gone. Since music is timeless, you can continue to check through the artist archive on the right, as well as hit play on my two Daijams YouTube playlists (list 1 and list 2), which contain all the videos posted on this blog.

We'll return with a vengeance on Monday, May 14. Until then, bon voyage -- and happy jamming!

No comments:

Post a Comment